Grace Based Parenting Conference
It’s never too early to start raising truly great kids... and it’s never too late.
Every Parent wants to raise great kids, yet often we fall short of our dreams. Sometimes we’re just too busy and distracted. Some of us had less than ideal role models. Some of us are working at it, but we just don’t have a good game plan. Are you willing to invest one day in order to empower your kids... forever?
With God’s help and a plan, you can raise truly great kids. This conference is a grace-based, character-driven model to nurture confident and cooperative kids-and have a great time in the process.
Parenting is the biggest job you will ever do. Give it your best.
Make your kids the priority. Get a clear job description, practical tools, and an effective model to parent your kids the same way God parents His - with grace.
This fun, fast-paced conference delves into:
- What it takes to raise kids in the midst of busy lives.
- Practical ways to take the fear out and put the fun back into parenting
- Preparing your child’s heart to receive God’s plan
- Turning heartache to hope with your rebellious child
- How to bring out the best in your strong-willed child
- Creating an environment of love and respect
- Giving your child tools to practically deal with their culture
- How to lead your child to be a great adult
When it comes to parenting, the days are long... but the years are short.
|Event Date||01-20-2019 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||01-20-2019 7:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||11-11-2018 10:15 am|
|Led By||Dr. Tim Kimmel|
|Location||Cook Baptist Church|