The Cook Kidz Ministry team has some great events planned for Spring. We hope that you and your children will join us!
Plus, you can make plans now for your kids to attend CentriKid Children's Camp, July 29 - August 2, 2019. This year, we are headed to Shocco Springs Conference Center in Talladega, AL. A $50 deposit and registration is due on February 15, 2019. You can sign up at our Events page or email Rebecca@cookbc.org if you have questions.
Here's a look at what we've planned for Spring...
- Awana Club of Cook Baptist Church meets every Wednesday from 6:00-7:30 PM. Kids ages Preschool through 6th Grade are welcome!
- Boots and Beauties is our Daddy/Daughter Date Night which will be held in the Cook Fellowship Hall on Friday, February 8th! Dads and daughters are invited to don your western wear and boots and enjoy a fun night with our ministry team. Please register on our events page if you plan to attend.
- On February 10th, during the 9:00 Connect Group time, kids will make Love One Another baskets as a special craft project.
- Cook Kidz Club will meet again on March 8th, from 6:00-9:00 PM. A sign up will be available at our events page.
- On March 17th, the church will host a Dessert Auction to raise funds for kids to attend Centrikid Children's Camp in July.
- Easter Eggstravaganza is scheduled for April 13th! More details to come, but hold the date and stay tuned!
- Moms, save the date for a Mother/Son Date Night on May 3rd.
We hope to see you soon!